Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here comes the pooch! Tuxedo options for my classy man

In a follow-up to yesterday's post concerning Linus' future as a ring bearer, I have done a little bit of research on acquiring a doggie tuxedo. And boy, have I hit the jackpot. A simple google search will reveal just how many doggie tuxedos are out there. I could spend a few bucks or pay more than the cost of my own bridesmaid's dress for a doggie tux. If you have some extra $$$ on hand, you can even get a custom tailored tuxedo for your special event, in ivory or black. I don't think we'll be going that far...

Check out these Web sites to find out just how handsome and stylish Mr. Linus may (will!) look as he struts down the aisle.

Poochie Heaven
Love My Pet Supply 
Doggie Designer
Posh Pet Glamour Boutique - probably my favorite!

Those are just a few options, feel free to share more ideas with me. While you're on these sites, check out the doggie ring bearer pillows and bow ties... too cute! Now, all we need are those rings. Oh, yeah... and consent from the bride and groom. Please post your support!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the one that is your favorite...but if there color is red then the doggie designer would be sooooooo cute :]


    good luck! i hope i makes it, i wanna see pictures!!


    -Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm voting for your favorite too. The Doggie Designer one is nice too, but much pricier. And unless the wedding party happens to be wearing red, the bowtie will clash! Gotta have Mr. Linus looking posh & coordinated!

    Michelle & Brutus

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog