Saturday, April 24, 2010

NYC and Bulldogs

It's been a long, long couple days with tons of fun to share, but I will keep it brief for now.

Bulldogs reign in NYC, making the place a natural home for me and Linus. Someday.

I ran into the most adorable local pet store in Brooklyn while shopping for vintage clothes. I found a Brooklyn sweatshirt, sporting the Brooklyn bridge, that Linus just must have despite the fact that there was only ONE of his size left, and I passed it up in order to get proper measurements via Aunt (babysitter) Jessica. I put the sweatshirt on hold, only to explain to the store clerk I was not a bonefide Brooklynite. Yes, this makes us automatically unworthy of the sweatshirt. Just more of an indication that perhaps Linus and I should consider making Brooklyn our permanent home. Maybe stop dreaming and start living. More NYC Frenchie encounters to come. Sorry so brief and dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog