Friday, April 16, 2010

The Flying Tomato and his adorable potato

No, I am not lusting after his beautiful red locks... it's his beautiful carmel bulldog!

Alright, Linus and I really don't like playing in the snow, snow sports or being cold in general. But I followed this year's Winter Olympics enough to gain an interest in snowboarding and know that Shaun White, "the flying tomato," is practically the sport's god. But now Linus and I have an even better reason to be huge fans of this Olympic prodigy.

Meet Shaun White's Frenchie, Rambo. He looks like a Frenchie with his daddy's devil-may-care skater style and hip attitude. Apparently, Shaun has the same problem with Rambo that many Frenchie owners have: a fatal attraction to water. So, more of a surfer Frenchie. Though I can't yet speak for Linus, I've heard many Frenchies will plunge into sources of water, including pools, lakes, creeks and the like, only to discover they are not buoyant. Danger.

As for Linus, I'm not that worried. He hates baths.

P.S.- I promise to have more practical (less celebrity) postings soon... this one was just too tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog