Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Start of a Dog Blog


To the left, Linus plays with cousins Ellie and Lucy and Papaw Mike (my dad).

Laying some ground rules for my blog:

First of all, I never think anyone should pin themselves down to blogging only about a particular part of their life. While I say this, I won't deny this is a "French BullBlog" and I would love to it to become a place for Frenchie lovers and dog owners to come for entertainment and resources. But I will endeavor to include several stories about daily life and interactions, which may include encounters with my bazaar but ever-enduring family, my even more insane second family (my boyfriend's family) and other notable aspects of my life I feel are worth expressing to my seemingly non-existent audience (therapy time... woo hoo!). If you're not reading, which obviously YOU ARE, it'll be like me talking to a wall or screaming in a pillow or something. But, fortunately, most of my interactions outside of work do indeed involve my dog.

I would also like to make this point: I have been a lifelong dog lover, but I AM a new dog owner. I don't have anything figured out about this process of becoming a doggy mommy. It's gone pretty smoothly in the past six months, but there have been gliches and problems, accidents and difficult times. But, I will say, I welcome advise from those who have been around the block (literally and figuratively) with their Frenchies, or any other puppy for that matter. Please, please, please write what you will. Criticism is welcome, but let's keep it classy.

Thanks for reading! Love, Me and My Muffin

2 comments:

  1. I felt like you needed a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've been enjoying your blog but wanted to let you know that your link to People Pets is incorrect/broken. It sends the 'clicker' to a 'buy this domain' site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog