Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Linus' New Brothers and Sisters


How could you not swoon over these sweet one-month old puppies? Miriam, the breeder in Oklahoma who sent me my baby, has two new litters by Annabelle (Linus' mommy) and Angel. I couldn't help but show off these recent photos of the pups- Linus' brothers and sisters. Do you see the resemblance?

Viewing these photos took me back to last August when Miriam placed Mr. Linus (then called "Taylor") in a red Barbie doll convertible and adorned him in a little Oklahoma Sooners jersey and sent me tons of precious photos of him. I immediately fell in love and to this day root for the Sooners, even though I am truly a devoted UK fan.

Three pups are still available (I am tempted but really must wait until my space can expand with my family). Miriam's Web site is www.smilingpuppies.net. And, yes, they really do smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog