Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Someone to follow

Milling around on the Internet the other day, I came across a blogger/journalist/veterinarian who shares my love of the Frenchie breed. Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA, is a Miami small animal veterinarian who writes a blog entitled "Dolittler: for pet lovers, vet voyeurs and the medically curious." That's me. She's written for USA Today and is a regular pet columnist for the Miami Herald. She's pictured here with her two French bulldogs Vincent and Sophie Sue.

I am grateful to her for a wealth of online pet resources recommended on her Web site that aren't easily accessible through a google search, and I'll be adding some of those resources for those of you interested. Check out Dr. Kuhly's blog at http://www.dolittler.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog